Monday, June 21, 2010

My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...?

My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...





remover but it just made it worse.


Help! What should I do?!My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...?
mext time get a cheepie from the dollar store.My 3 year old, just drew a line on my new Gucci wallet with a purple marker, I tried using nail polish...?
Sorry, I don't think you could fix that, maybe soap and water?
Woah. That's really bad. You may want to search on Google.com and search ';Stains'; and maybe you will be able to find something that will help. Good luck!
And if all fails, look at it from another perspective.





The wallet is just a thing. It's a possession. It's not a small, lovable human being. Maybe your child just wanted you to think of them when you carried your wallet and that was the only way they could get your attention.





Small children want their parent's attention, be it good or bad. It was their way of getting your attention.





Give them a hug, take them out and buy them their own little wallet and some paper and crayons. Then go and get a really special refrigerator magnet.





Ask them to in the future to draw on the paper so you ';can put it on the refrigerator and everyone can see how artistic you are,'; not just you. You could even put it in a picture frame. Encourage their talents. Who knows! You just might have a talented artist in your family.





P.S. I don't know if it's a boy or girl so that is why I referred to your child as them.





Best
Dang, that sucks. Common sence would come into play here 3 year old + Marker + Expensive purse = a big problem. Don't leave that kind of an expensive bag around your child. Any parent knows with a three year old, they think everything can be written on. Next time, plan on not leaving a child around something expensive. DUH!
Well, if you don't really like your new customized Gucci wallet, I would suggest contacting the company for suggestions of what you can do. It will depend on the material the wallet is made of, and the color of the material. I know where you're coming from - my daughter decided that one of my new wallets would be a good teething ring. The gums didn't damage it, but the leather was permanently discolored because of the drool. Oh well, it did give me an excuse to go shopping for a new wallet!
Return it to the store; Gucci may be able to fix it. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIX IT YOURSELF.
Next time, I wouldn't leave out an expensive purse in the hand of a 3 year old.
  • abtuvurys 2005
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin