Monday, June 21, 2010

Best colour nail polish this winter?

Black,Gold,Garnet Red all in oneBest colour nail polish this winter?
I'm glad you did Report Abuse
Best colour nail polish this winter?
i relly dont know because i am a guy so i dont where that crap srorry but just gusing try bule
sparkly blue or a light purple
I'd do white witha bright blue trim at the top of each nail and white sparkles under the blue. ^_^
diamond white or sky blue
I think French manicure or pink to be like every one else it would be black
Red is always a color that is beautiful for winter, especially through the holidays. Try one of the fun reds that have glitter added. They have a dressy, fun,appeal to them. Also, any shade of pearly white is nice.
Black is the new red this winter. It looks hot, especially if your nails aren't super long :)
try a pretty pink
';I'm Not Really A Waitress'; nail polish by OPI. It's the best red nail polish I have ever seen.=]]
i love the plum colour. its like a deep purple. rimmel do it its called black cherries. its such a beautiful colour
I heard black is really in.....





And my daughter is up on style and she's wearing black nail polish a lot.
french tip nails always look nice and pretty
mine are burgundy (toes)
BLACK OR RED
diamond white
for me black.gothic. u could also use white.
u need 2 put half white and half baby blue
I think black or white would look super cute for winter
sperm
Um I like to use


Light Blue with Sparkles


also Red is pretty too
shimmery light colors like white,black,red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin