Monday, June 21, 2010

Would you wear black finger nail polish with every color?

beauty and styleWould you wear black finger nail polish with every color?
Yes!! When I got my nails done I wanted something different cute and sassy!! Rather than the ordinary white french tip, so instead I decided to go black. I had a black tip, with a line of silver below and a diamond for the last touch, I got many compliments and sported that style for a while!! So yes black does go with every color!! But don't steal my idea!!Would you wear black finger nail polish with every color?
Yes, why not?


If it looks good, then dare to take the path less traveled.
I wear black finger nail polish with everything. I mean, I usually wear black clothing anyway, but there are days when I go with the more punk-rocker styles, and go neon or whatever, and black nails look great!





Black matches everything, and it's totally in style right now, go for it!
Yes I would. Defffffffffinatley ! It's such a versatile color. So is white !
i do! lol
um....sure why not^^ :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin