Monday, June 21, 2010

Does Zebra Nail Polish Look Good?

http://i36.tinypic.com/o06mc.jpg


i just did my nails zebra print. do they look professional? do they look cute/ugly? tell me your honest opinion on them. these are my natural nails and they are wicked short right now.


Does Zebra Nail Polish Look Good?
to be honest...





























OMG YOUR SO PRO! I THINK IT LOOKS AWESOME! :] MANN I WISH YOU COULD DO THAT FOR ME....i think itll look SO KOOL i think it look SUPER CUTE Does Zebra Nail Polish Look Good?
I think they look very cool (= Not quite professional, but an uberly good job.





Like everyone else, I also want to know how you did 'em XD





It seems a bit got on your skin, though. But, if you soak your hands in water, it should come off (:





Great job! I see talent (;
I think they look great its just that , did you use wright out for the white? Because they look kinda messy. Maybe next time you can use a more smoother brush when you apply it on. Other than that they look awesome. I might try it :) Hope i helped ♥
well it aint a neat job looks ok from far.......it all depends on Ure age...i mean not everyone can carry it


but if ure creative n advise start making money see so many people have loved it ask him how much wil they pay u 2 do it 4 them


keep on practising u wil get good at it!
They actually look amazing! Really professional as well. People would pay you to do their nails like that; I definitely would.
they're super cute! just clean up the white a little bit and next time use a little less black.. also pink with black stripes looks really good!
Yes it looks kl. Next time, try and keep it on the nail and off the skin!


xx
its cute:)))


my friend did that last wk also


but the white was pink
its pretty cute.









Um ... Design . cute


color . ugly %26amp; corny
I like them. I think they look different and creative.
No, it looks kind of strange
no, it'd look tacky.
cool but a little sloppy
i think they look cool how did you do that???
i loooove the design! how did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin