Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Long lasting Nail polish?

Hi, I am currently re-growing my nails using OPI nail products which are great!





I've also bought one of the OPI nail colours which I like but I was wondering鈥hat, in your opinion, is the best long-lasting nail polish that will also keep my nails strong, protected and be fade, chip-resistant?Best Long lasting Nail polish?
OPI is a good brand but others like Rimmel and Collection 2000 are also very good. Make sure you put on a clear base coat first so that the nail polish has a good surface to stick to. When you're done with the nail polish put on a clear top coat as added protection and apply again every couple of days. It might help to dip your nails in some warm soapy water whenever you apply any kind of polish, coloured or clear, as this'll clean off any oil and dirt that's bound to accumulate.Best Long lasting Nail polish?
OPI is a great polish. So is Essie brand. What is really going to make your polish last is a good top coat. I always get my nails done and I think she uses an OPI top coat. My polish lasts at least a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin