Monday, June 21, 2010

What color nail polish are u wearing?

Dark purple.


But it's chipping...


:\What color nail polish are u wearing?
Nothing on my nails I got a really cool nail buffer with Dead Sea minerals that makes them look like they have acrylic on them though! And on my toes BBBEEEAUTIFUL purple!What color nail polish are u wearing?
a lilac confetti color with white diagonal dots
french manicure on my fingers, orange on my toes
none i hate nail varnish,,except on my toenails and have burgandy on them
Aquamarine.
transparent
Hot pink the pink ever lol :D
Black on my toes...none on my fingernails!
a french manicure :)
clear on my fingas


dark red on my toes
Purple. :P


j/k.


none :D
black





paint em black :)
None
Black
None
Clear. : )
Clear
None.
black


but its coming off...


:[
dark red with glitter over the top.
clear for today :]
none =D
hot pink...
french tip pink
hot pink


=)
red
green:]
purple. :)
pink
clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin