Monday, June 21, 2010

What's your fave colour nail polish?

i know, random question lol.





i like red and pink, but i only put them on my toes. i keep my fingers clearWhat's your fave colour nail polish?
I like the kind that is mixed in with acid so when u put it on it burns thru ur ur nail and flesh and bone!


That'll teach u women a lesson in narcissism!


nah jk. =P(that was dark wasn't it?)


i like any color because u can get a buzz if u sniff enough of it


-heh heheh hehehehehhehe nail polish high lol.


...wait! did u mean for my finger nails?!...i dont wear it.


if i turn full emo i might take a sharpie and fill my nails in black





a woman looks hottest with black nail polish. thats all i can say.What's your fave colour nail polish?
Lime Green and Neon Blue.





Try this: Put on the lime green nail polish and then put on black on the part where the actual nail grows. It's like a french manicure only it's lime green and black. I've tried it and it's awesome! =]
Yeah I like to keep my fingers clean and clear. Maybe a very light pink for my fingers or a clear nail polish. I love french manicures though!


And for my toes I usually like to go french or light as well but depending on my mood I can get into crazy colors!
I like Red on my toes,


and Navy or Purple on my fingers,


but It all changes regularly,


I just put i ton whatever colour my clothing is.
Frosty pink....





Would luv to get Maize and Blue for MICHIGAN's 2009 season in Sept.





M-GO-BLUE FOREVER...
i have this one that is blue in the dark and then turns a really cool shimmery silver when it hits the light, its really cool
I think a girl looks best with whichever accentuates her complexion, but Im a fan of dark reds on a tan hand.
i like different colors, like black, white, dark purple, dark blue, lime green.
Soft pink, like real light, it's cute on people if they are sweet like pink!!
Pink, Red, Silver, and Black. :DD
Ollie say, medium grey, to match my beautiful complexion
black nail polish and red and blue and orange
The color that matches my eyes
I don't wear nail polish. :-). But I like when girls wear red or pink.
black, red, liiiiiiiiight pink, and dark purple/blue
Clear love that high gloss!
RED
Black and bright red
I like all shades of pink only
Clear
pink..
like a soft red
red








rawr
red
i love clear !!
hot pink
Mauve,
I like more of a maroon color, but I usually never paint my nails.
pink and black.
i like red on my nails.
rouge





sexy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin