Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nail polish and Eye contact solution.?

I am flying to Turkey in the next few weeks, and I was just wondering, how much nail polish can I take in my suitcase?


Also, I wear contact lenses for sight, and the bottles of liquid solution are quite big. Do you think I would be allowed to take one in my suitcase??Nail polish and Eye contact solution.?
You can take whatever you like in your suitcase. It's the hand luggage where there's an issue.Nail polish and Eye contact solution.?
Yeah you should be fine with the solution in your suitcase. As long as it's not in your hand luggage. I would maybe recommend wearing your glasses on the flight or taking a small bottle of solution in your hand luggage though as the air can really dry out and hurt your eyes if you have lenses in. Nail polish should be fine to, I took about 7 bottles in my case last year and there wasn't a problem xxx
The others are right, there are no limitations to what you can take in your checked bag. If you do not want to chance losing your bag with your contact solution in it, there is an exemption for saline solution in carry-on bags. You need to declare it to TSA at the security screening. This is what I would do in your shoes, in case you have any problems with your contacts while on the plane. Alternatively, there are smaller sizes of solution sold that fit the size requirement for carry-on. Hope this helps and have a good trip.
I believe that you are allowed to take liquids in your regular suit case, the one that you don't cary on with you, it's the other bags, the cary-ons, that don't allow a certain amount of liquids.
You are allowed to take travel-sized bottles of anything on a carry-on bag, but in your regular suitcase, you can take as much as you want.
in your carry on you can bring only liquids that are 3 oz. or less, anything more than that needs to be checked in your larger luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin