Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do girls put on nail polish?

because it is very feminine %26amp; we're girls. that's what girls do, at least most of us. lol


i'm sure someone started it %26amp; it just became very trendy %26amp; popular and started to be viewed as hot.Why do girls put on nail polish?
Cause the world is full of so many cool colours (neon blue, green, pink orange purple?) that i want to have them on my body but i draw the line at dyeing my hair one of those colours. Nail polish is a temporary, safe way to express myself! Why do girls put on nail polish?
- Makes nails look better





- Makes you look more stylish and together





- Makes you look more feminine





- Something to do when bored lol
Because plain nails are boring and girls just wanna have fun =]





xXx 鈾?David Tennant Lover 鈾?xXx
because some girls (like me) have nails that apear to look long because our cuticle is way back and it helps make our nails look shorter!
Bc nailpolish is colorful and pretty :0]
it makes our nails look pretty! instead of just leaving them clear and plain. kind of like make-up.
Sometimes because their nails are gross looking...





But mostly because they like it ?
I do it because it shows my uniqueness, and i get to express myself freely.


That's my opinion


Hope I Helped


Meg
it makes your nails look pretty. :]
its fun %26amp; its pretty!
its fun
to look hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin