Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's your favorite nail polish color??

Can you tell me the brand %26amp; the name of the nail polish, please.What's your favorite nail polish color??
Wild Shine by wet and wild Caribbean Frost. i use it all the time its super pretty tourquoise!!What's your favorite nail polish color??
Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms... any color
I like a peachy pink color. Any brand of nail polish is fine; just go to Walmart or a store like Sephora/Ulta, and you can find tons of different colors and choices. I've also been experimenting with white nailpolish lately. ;)
I like to mix polishes, since I can never find the perfect color. My fave mix is 30% Sally hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in So much Fawn with 70% Sally hansen Diamond Nail color in Fairy Tale Ivory. You get a really nice not-overly-shimmery neutral color. It's nothing special though. For special times, I like using a silver color from Essie. Or maybe some pale, shimmery color on half my nail, and a darker, glittery-er version of that color on the other half. Like diagonally half, so that there's two triangles on your nails..
revoln champange
Sally Hansen's Brown shades
I go to cheap dollar stores. Or places that have the same retail products, but mark them down.





I don't really care about the brand. Just as long as it looks good and lasts long.





I love either a vivid red, or a deep red.


And deep purple.
sally hansen maximum growth plus nourishing nail color.


(pretty petal 10) it has vitamins a,c,e and soy protein. so it's great for nails!
Ruby Kisses -platinum
My favorite nail polish is baby blue. it looks best on my toes, great when i want to do a pedicure. Ahhh.. anyway, the brand is I love my Nails. Not very fancy, or expensive, but good enough for me.
Its called colour blend its like a curry green colour its really nice and suttle. Also it went nice with my school uniform.





Lots of love M%26amp;C
Mary Kay


Whipped Pink Rose Fouette
purple,orange, bright colars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin