Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nail polish question for black women only.?

i have dark brown skin and i can never find the right nail polish color for my skintone. i want a new color for summer. can anyone tell me what is the best color for summer for dark skin tones. (please no OPI, they dont sell it close enough to my house)


i would prefer if you tell me a specific color/brand, like the ones they have at the drug stores, loreal, maybelline, revlon, sally hanson etc. thanx!Nail polish question for black women only.?
coral colors look good on skin tonesNail polish question for black women only.?
I think that a bright red or pink would contrast very nicely with your skin tone. The only thing I think you should avoid is pale colors and blueish colors...I don't think they would look that good with your skin tone.





I hope my advice helped! Good luck!
HAve you ever tried ordering from Avon they have a lot of new colors they come out with just about every month. I suggest something of a very pale pink shade the specific color would be pale rose
rimmel


rust suits your skin


beige brown orange ect
I'd stay away from bright colors. They always say that bright colors look good on dark skin, but it can look garish. I'd go with shimmery polish in golds, and soft metallic. Avon actually has really great metallic colors as does L'Oreal and Revlon.
why not a simple, fresh french manicure sally hanson has a kit for this and it is simple to use.
This is just my opinion, but I think either reds, pinks, blues, greens, or any other light color or dark color would look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin