Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats a good name for nail polish?

its for a storyWhats a good name for nail polish?
Pick an OPI color. Those names are the best. A little play on words like Don't be Koi with me and Don't Socra-tease me. Look up the Mexican collection. My favorite colors is Los Cabos Coral and My Chihuahua Bites.Whats a good name for nail polish?
Strawberry Ice


Maraschino


Pink Lemonade


Peep-toe Pink


Silver Dream


Oyster Shell


Goddess Gold


Midnight Storm


Pomegranate Glaze


Pearl Glow





Hope this helps!
these just came to minddd:


brands:


-slick and clear


-beauty nail





colors:


-bubbleberry blue


-peachy pink


-magic mango


- sweet sugarrr


some of those are more like scents.....oh well


hope i helped!
bannanna freeze.


orange smoothie.


kiwi ice.


skylar blue.
EEL!,,


MAKE bright colors that are electric.
midnight blue red apple


um hotter then me pink ;) nahahahah
hot critique
Color


U


T


I


E

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin