Monday, June 21, 2010

I need a new name for a red nail polish!?

We are starting a new line of nail polishes and I am looking for some great names for 5 hot red shades that we will be introducing.I need a new name for a red nail polish!?
Fiesta


Salsa


Caliente





Can't think of any more!I need a new name for a red nail polish!?
red-dish


pepper


red pepper


hot ish


fire
1. KISS ME- RED


2.YOU MAKE ME HOT-RED


3.DESIRE-RED


4.RUBY SUNSET-RED


5.LADYBUG-RED


6.ROSE PETAL-RED


7.YOU MAKE ME-RED


8.HOT STUFF-RED


9.STRAWBERRY SUNDAE-RED


10.CANDY APPLE-RED
redazzle





radicule





Jazzy RED





Redalicious
Hot for teacher (red- apples)


Va Va Voom Red


Cherry Pie


Dragons Breath


Fire Engine Red


Show Stoping Red (red stop signs)


Ruby Shoes Red


Fire and Brimstone


Siren Red


Red Hot Chillie Pepper (no s, copyright infringement)


Frankly Scarlet I don't give a damn


Red Funk


Red China


Drop Dead Red
red koolaid, twizzlers, red hots, clamato, rhubarb
Ruby Remey (?)


I like the idea of using a word that contains ';RED';


REDiculous


whoRED


wondeRED


wiRED


REDucation

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin