Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nail Polish Remover that doesn't smell?

Are there any nail polish removers that don't smell as strong as other ones?Nail Polish Remover that doesn't smell?
Try one without acetone! Stuff smells horrible and gives me a headache! You can now buy scented remover, I like the bubble gum.....doesn't really smell like any bubble gum I ever tried but the smell is bearable!Nail Polish Remover that doesn't smell?
idk never wanted to know
My mother gave me this nail polish remover that smells like Bananas. It's made with Banana Oil. Banana oil is a great remover of nail polish but I don't know where to buy it here in the US. My mother gets it in Europe.





Also, nail polish removers without acetone don't smell as strong. Still bad...but not AS bad.
baby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin