Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite nail polish?

O.P.I. In Bogata Blackberry or A rose at Dawn Broke by Noon!What is your favorite nail polish?
I like O.P.I. It's quality nail polish.What is your favorite nail polish?
nyc
OPI or China Glaze.
Sally Hansen ALL THE WAY!!! As far as color, lets see black red, pink, purple.......................
o.p.i.
I really like this brand called O.P.I. For me it lasts a long time and there are many shades of color.
i like opi theyre nail polish always goes on smoothly! i like white nail polish... it goes with anything and its cute!
black and lime green


wet'n'wild
I love wet and wild, wild shine


in the color lavender creme


its a hot pink color
Sally Hansen Diamond clear





O.P.I





Wet 'n' Wild





Maybelline





and





Mary Kay
O.P.I.


It is good quality, dries pretty quick and last for a while w/o chipping
O.P.I.


pompei purple





dries fast , and really pretty!
opi
opi is really good.
gold colored

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin