Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there really nail polish that glows in the dark and if so where can I buy it to paint my wife's sexxy toes

Yeah. I had some for a Halloween party. Go to Rite-Aid.Is there really nail polish that glows in the dark and if so where can I buy it to paint my wife's sexxy toes
yes. you can probably buy it at walmart, spencer's, hot topic, wal-mart, it's pretty common. just look around.Is there really nail polish that glows in the dark and if so where can I buy it to paint my wife's sexxy toes
Yes, you foot freak! Go to sallybeauty.com


Good luck!
Check www.ebay.com
Yes there is, try a beauty supply like Sallys or a lingerie shop most offer polishes that glow in the dark along with other things!
yes there is











go to ur nearest gorcery store and ask the lady in the cosmetics isle for some sexayyy glow-in-the -dark-nail-polish


orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go to a costume store and ask for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?











duh!!!!!!!











more points for me
haha...a party supply store....or like target...or like probably most large stores...
during hallowing they have it at wal-mart or use to
go to a store with lots of romantic stuff in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin