Monday, June 21, 2010

Is black nail polish fashionable now?

i see it on celebs all the time...is it still considered goth? i like it, but is it trendy enough to be work appropriate? (i am a secretary in a real estate office)Is black nail polish fashionable now?
if you wear black nail polish, i would wear a bright happy color so that you don't look goth, like pink, or maroon. you could also try a really dark purple polish.





http://www.covergirl.com/cgcollection/na鈥?/a>Is black nail polish fashionable now?
black is pretty fashionable but not that cute... its more on on the gothic side and depending on what you do for work it might be acceptable! and remember black nailpolish is a pain to take off! my manicurist told me that your nails can turn yellow when you put black on them!
It is if you like it. I wear it because i like it, i could give a F$@% less if it is the current fad. Do what u like.
no. now clear nail polish is in. Uptown harrisburg anyway
I guess, but it looks goth to me. Try sky-blue instead.
I think it might be a little edgy for a real estate office. Maybe save it for going out. I think it would be better to try out a deep deep red or something dark enough that people will wonder if it's black. Although Chanel just released a color called Black Satin for the fall, I'm not sure if the office is ready.
It's in style, but personally, I think wearing blach polish is trying too hard. If you want to, though, go ahead- everyone is doing it. I'm not sure it's work-appropriate, but I don't think that if you wore it you would get fired or anything.
on campus for gothics
yeah if u like it im dont goth im preppy but i think its cute!
yupp well yea its condered ';goth'; but it actually looks nice..
Stop worrying about what is trendy and wear it if you like it.
No not really i think its kind of wired but that is just my op.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin