Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I accidentally got nail polish remover in my eye. I took my contacts out and flushed out my eye. Am I ok?

Probably, but read the bottle or call Poison Control. I hope you flushed it out well.I accidentally got nail polish remover in my eye. I took my contacts out and flushed out my eye. Am I ok?
at least you didnt put the liquid from a neon glow stick in your eye, i did that last week, it hurt like hell!I accidentally got nail polish remover in my eye. I took my contacts out and flushed out my eye. Am I ok?
Only if its changing three different colors or burning or you can't open it or can't see..go to the doctor...if not..You should be fine since you flushed it right away
and the next line on the label reads:


Consult physician.





That is right after the line which states:


';...and continue to flush eyes


with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.';





I know...here you've got the chemical in your eye


and you're supposed to read the label...





By plenty of water...that means hold your head


under the faucet with your hands holding your eye open,


as your eye will try to close. Alternatively, you can fill a


squeeze bottle with water and do it that way,


refilling the bottle over and over.





If you are eye phobic...most people are...


you should probably flush it some more,


and then some more.





And then,


the next line on the label reads...
I would call poison control, then they will help you figure out if you have a serious injury or not.
Well if your eye is not hurting or stinging that means its ok, you got to be careful next time though because nail polish remover contains acetone which is really strong. Just be careful next timee, you'll be ok.
  • abtuvurys 2005
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin